We’re looking for someone with an eye for social media to help us build profile, amplify women’s voices and ensure our Twitter content is timely, relevant and engaging. The role will contribute to the work of the Communications and Influencing Team, getting across key messages and women’s experiences on our Twitter.
The role will involve:
- Social media monitoring: identifying trends and opportunities for Pause.
- Planning and designing social content
- Planning, creating and implementing a social media campaign.
This will be an opportunity for any volunteer to contribute to the external communications of Pause, hone their social media skills, and lead on a social media campaign.
Please tell us in 350 words or less or voice or video clip of 4 mins or less answer the three following:
1) Why you think social media is important for charities?
2) Give an example of when you have used social media to tell a story and what the outcome was.
3) Give an example of social media campaign you thought was powerful and tell us why.
Please complete the above and provide details of any social media handles and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us 07825113283 by 10 May 2021.
We are planning to hold short ‘meet the team’ interviews on 19 May 2021. Please let us know if you have any avalibity issues or questions on email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in supporting Pause and we look forward to hearing from you!