Pause works with partners in the third and public sectors to identify those who may benefit from Pause support, to set up and establish the service. We also provide ongoing support and training for those working with the Pause Practice. We currently have 29 Pause Practices, operating across 38 local authorities. You can find out more about each of the Practices by clicking on our interactive map below.
Across Cumbria, there are:
- 625 Looked After Children
- 3,104 Children in Need
- 523 children subject to a Child Protection Plan
Pause NI supports women who live within:
- Belfast Health and Social Care Trust
- Northern Health and Social Care Trust
- Western Health and Social Care Trust.
Covers – Sunderland and South Tyneside
Covers – Gateshead, Middlesbrough, Stockton, Redcar & Cleveland
Across St Helens, there are:
- 425 Looked After Children
- 1,859 Children in Need
- 230 children subject to a Child Protection Plan