Pause has ten years of experience delivering an intensive, relationship-based and trauma-informed programme to vulnerable and disadvantaged women. Two independent evaluations demonstrate strong evidence for the work of Pause, its efficacy and cost effectiveness.
Pause Practices are set-up and delivered by partner delivery organisations and receive intensive support from the Pause national team to:
- Set up and sustain a service
- Deliver the Pause Programme to get the best outcomes for women
- Access a comprehensive training and learning programme, including a multi-day induction for new staff
- Share learning with other professionals
- Be a part of national influencing campaigns